Become a nail technician and express your artistic side.
Learn the skills to become a top nail technician. Increase your value and your take home pay.
Begin your career in Nail Technology today!
Manicure Course (600 hours)
- Orientation, State Rules and Regulations, Preparation 15 hours
- Equipment and Implements 15 hours
- Supplies and Procedures 320 hours
- Arms and Hands
- Bones, Muscles, Nerves 10 hours
- Skin 10 hours
- Nails 50 hours
- Bacteriology, Sanitation, and Safety Measures 100 hours
- Professional Practices 80 hours
Course objectives to be qualified to perform nail salon services
- Upon completion of the Manicure Course, you will be able to perform all the manipulative skills of giving a regular and oil manicure, pedicure, hand and arm massage, artificial nails, and all related skills as evidenced by at least 70% grade on an exam given by the school before graduation.
- Upon completion of the Manicure Course, you will be able to comprehend all the technical information of the above skills as evidenced by a grade of at least 70% on a theory exam given by the school before graduation.
- At the conclusion of the Manicure Course, successful performance on the state exam, and receipt of a license in manicuring, you will be qualified to secure a position as manicurist or nail technician in a manicuring or beauty salon practicing the skills you have learned.