Become a nail technician and express your artistic side.
Learn the skills to become a top nail technician. Increase your value and your take home pay.
Begin your career in Nail Technology today!
Manicure Course (600 hours)
- Orientation, State Rules and Regulations, Preparation 15 hours
- Equipment and Implements 15 hours
- Supplies and Procedures 320 hours
- Arms and Hands
- Bones, Muscles, Nerves 10 hours
- Skin 10 hours
- Nails 50 hours
- Bacteriology, Sanitation, and Safety Measures 100 hours
- Professional Practices 80 hours
Course objectives to be qualified to perform nail salon services
- Upon completion of the Manicure Course, you will be able to perform all the manipulative skills of giving a regular and oil manicure, pedicure, hand and arm massage, artificial nails, and all related skills as evidenced by at least 70% grade on an exam given by the school before graduation.
- Upon completion of the Manicure Course, you will be able to comprehend all the technical information of the above skills as evidenced by a grade of at least 70% on a theory exam given by the school before graduation.
- At the conclusion of the Manicure Course, successful performance on the state exam, and receipt of a license in manicuring, you will be qualified to secure a position as manicurist or nail technician in a manicuring or beauty salon practicing the skills you have learned.
Click here for the Dept of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure Manicure
Call today for more information about
Exposito School of Hair Design.